For each animal we have prepared activities where technology and creativity emulate the animal super power.
Creative Tech highlights ...
- Reproduce the immortal Jellyfishes that produce light.
- Emulate the incredible teeth of beavers made out of iron!!!!
- Compete against the biggest and loudest sound of animal origin, the Blue Whale call.
- Challenge the strength of the Dung Beetle capable of lifting multiple times their weight.
- Run on water with the Basilisk lizard.
- The best dancers in the world, the bees.
Primary skills developed ...
- Ability to relentlessly ask ‘why’ [Critical Thinking]
- Sense of what’s possible [Sense of Feasibility]
- Love for experimentation [Iterative learning]
Idealism and love for beauty [Idealistic Thinking]