Game-based learning to reinforce core game design concepts in a fun and interactive way. Children will learn the fundamentals of programming logic, problem-solving, and sequencing. They will explore the concepts of game design, such as levels, characters, and challenges. While having fun and being creative, they will collaborate to create and share their games with others .
- Programming logic and sequencing
- Game design and development
- Writing and troubleshooting code
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Build board games and logic games
- Technology skills